Friday, April 19, 2013

ThreeA Adventure Kartel Tracky Bleak









When Shit Weather Bleak was put up on Bambaland for sale, I was one happy guy, thinking to myself: Hey, a figure that I don't give a crap of and can finally sit out a drop and save some money. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought that the figure was mediocre, mostly because of the crappy headsculpt, though I must admit the hooded jacket looks good. Half way through the drop though, Tracky Bleak was dropped as a surprise... though he wasn't that hard to get cause I managed to score him, and any surprise that I manage to score must be easy because I don't really put in that much effort F5-ing...


The reason I got him was for a custom, cause a simple headswap would be suffice in rectifying the major defect of the figure: the ugly headsculpt. For me, I got a Zombot head from the original Sanakhte Bodyguard from the Cherry Shadow 2-pack for this purpose, and I must say I really like the outcome.




Apart from the head, the rest of the Tracky Bleak figure is really top notch. The joints are all good, and weathering is done just about right. Top it all with a OG Zombot head that is so perfectly weathered, woah... a new figure is born. Really, when I first received the Zombot head I was very, very impressed by the size of it, and by the weathering that was done on it. I must say it isn't something that can be found on recent 3A releases, which is a real pity.








Last shot was just for fun. The Soot Diver head doesn't really fit in to the joint, though I'm sure some customizer out there can find a simple solution to that. Anyway, this is how it will look like if there was a Tracky Soot Diver figure made.

Tracky Bleak served its purpose as a custom fodder for me... or rather, a bash fodder, if you would. I'm happy to say I got some Tracky Custards on the way too, which should be awesome placed right next to my Tracky Zombot, or any other tracky figures like the Interyos...

0 comments:

Post a Comment