Friday, April 19, 2013

ThreeA Adventure Kartel Cherry Bomb









Cherry Bomb. I'm kinda glad I got two of her because I really like this figure, even though it is the 4th of its kind that I have now in my collection, which includes Penumbra, SXCLB Shadow and Frosty Flake. Her get up is quite similar to the RVHK Yesterday Princes knees down. Cherry sports a checkered dress which reminds me of the skirts don by Yumiko / original Cherry Shadow (last photo in this post).

I like the packaging too. A.Wood sure can paint, and I'm happy that the figure also came with a poster, which is a larger print of the box art. Cherry Bomb comes equipped with a right fist, white sling bag and a red Skull Bomb, all pictured in one of the shots below...



As you can see, she is a very simple looking figure, with no weathering at all. The details on the shoes and knee high socks are nicely done, and the dress fits snugly. The bright orange hair adds just enough highlight to the entire figure so that it is not too boring.









3A female figures are getting taller and taller. Some customizers are already whipping out their saws to shorten them. Standing next to a male figure, they really are starting to tower over them, even if they don't wear heels. However, I've come to appreciate that their proportions are a unique feature of these figures (and I'm not talking about saggy boobs...!). Couldn't resist and took a couple more shots of the original Cherry Shadow, which is also a great looking figure..



0 comments:

Post a Comment