Sunday, October 7, 2012

ThreeA Adventure Kartel Sunday JC









The Fighting JC, is yet another figure that took me by surprise. Surprise drop, on and off Bambaland, gave in to the hype and F5-ed for 5 to 50 minutes, managed to score. I didn't own any JCs in the past, but from online photographs I have noticed the nice headsculpt, banadaged arms, tattoos on the body, etc etc. The red, however, was new. Towel of turin? Forgettable and still in the packaging for mine.



This character is really interesting. The headsculpt really does look like Jesus Christ, but really angry looking with blood splashes on his face and a gash across the nose bridge. The red colour on his coat really compliments the figure, and I do appreciate the wires that were sewn into the trimmings so that it is poseable. I won't bend the wire to acute angles though, cause we really don't know the quality of the wire used and there is probably a limit to its ductility. If the wire breaks, it really will be disastrous.







I had fun posing JC with other AK figures. The joints are all pretty good, allowing the figure to balance quite well. Cool looking figure and totally enjoyable. Amongst the 4 colour ways available, I'm quite happy too that this is the version that I got. Didn't get the AP versions when they were dropped though. Think I'm gonna stick to 1/6 rather than getting duplicates of figures across different scales.

1 comments:

My friend. Thanks for sharing your review and the cool pics. Just wondering, is your JC figure in 1/6 scale or the 6" version? Also, did you alter the track pants and made it shorter? Most pictures I've seen online show them to be longer.

Post a Comment