Sunday, October 7, 2012

ThreeA Tomorrow King General Showa









Showa. I think for collectors that came into the 3A game late, such as myself, Showa is most probably the best value-for-money Oyabun to go for, cuz seriously, if you are going to pay $1800 for action figures (like Naga and Yama), your priorities are probably wrong.

The weathering on 3A's robot figures are great, but I must admit that I am not a huge fan of weathering on their 1/6 figures... which is probably one of the reasons why I like Showa, Cherry, Shams and the Yesterday Princesses so much... The figure looks really cool with his hood on and twin swords sticking out of his back like bunny ears. Pull the hood back to reveal a clean headsculpt with crisp, well-defined goatee and sideburns. This really is one classic looking TK figure.














0 comments:

Post a Comment