Sunday, October 7, 2012

ThreeA AK 10 Finger Gang - Finger 8









I was not really impressed when the Finger Gang was released. At one shot, there were 11 colourways of the same figure to choose from, with different weaponry. When they were delivered to purchasers, Finger 10 was in great demand, due to its likeness to the EMGY colourway (despite the fact that the articulated index finger, ironically, does not fit into the trigger guard of Finger 10's pistols). Well, if Finger 10 is EMGY, I would say Finger 8 is the Deep Powder, and in hand, I am quite happy with the purchase.

Finger 10's weapon of choice? The parang. It was one weapon that was bad ass and something not available in my 3A collection, so I thought, why the hell not...? The boiler suit that these figures came in were really long, and I had to fold the sleeves and trouser ends inwards so that they looked better (well, IMHO). I liked how it was weathered, and how soft the cloth material is. I remembered that the boiled on the Police Ankou and on Jungle Vet are stiffer. They come hooded but the hood isn't big enough to fit even half of the disc head in. The wire in the hood trimming is quite useful in holding the hood in place though.








The 1/12 version of these figures were recently announced, but due to limitations in size, the fingers are not articulated... I kinda think it is a great irony, cause the articulated fingers on these figures were really the main theme that was going for the gang... I don't think I'll get 'em... right now I am really just eyeing the Johan and the Shoguns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment