Sunday, October 7, 2012

ThreeA Adventure Kartel Rehel Dragos


Rehel... my 1st zombie 3A figure. I have been trying to hunt down an OG Zomb at a decent price, but to no avail. When Rehel was announced, I thought, what the hell... The background story was short but interesting. 2 versions were released, one with white hair on blue skin (normal), and this one I bought (3AA).

The sculpt and clothings are all pretty standard 3A quality, and the paint apps are pretty decent too. What I didn't like is the thick black sausage lips that mine came with (last pic). I'm not too sure if I would consider it bad quality control, and certainly not worth the effort for me to find it out either. Honestly, I bought the figure without much expectations and ready to use him for some kitbashing... I think it would have been much better if he came equiped with an accessory or two, preferably a musical instrument like an electronic guitar or something, since he is in a band and all...







0 comments:

Post a Comment