Monday, December 24, 2012

ThreeA WWR Supreme NOM


I doubt that when any 3A fan thinks of a female version of the NOM Commanders, anyone would conceptualise anything even close to what turned out to be the final design of the Supreme NOM... Personally, I thought she needed a gas mask with thick hoses, a weathered trench coat, box canisters instead of diving gas cylinders (no dick pendulums please), and the mask would be removable and reveals a stylised Candy's face beneath (since the originals were Kim and Wood's face sculpts)!!!

Still, when dropped, I bought the Whitemother, not because of her role as the Supreme NOM, and definitely not because I buy anything ThreeA (yea... rite), but because I saw the value in the bodysuit that was designed. Most would agree that the hands are well sculpted, and the ballerina feet were, though impractical, rather refreshing. A figure is only good for their hands, feet and suit is really an epic failure, but hey, I could use some of these parts to bash something out, with the replacement TQ Vanilla!

Supreme NOM Whitemother is a 3AA exclusive, and she came in a box with a blurry photograph of her ballerina legs as the box art: as forgettable as the figure herself.




So there, after stripping down the hoses, bondage queen straps and diving cylinders, you will be left with a pretty nice looking female body wrapped in a clean white bodysuit. Unplug the head, and you should notice that there is a white turtle neck vest underneath the bodysuit. Initially, I tried to unzip the suit, but realised that for some reason, the folks at the Hatchery threaded across the zip right underneath the zipper to prevent people from unzipping the figure! So, whipped out my penknife to remove the blockade, popped out both hands at the wrist ball, removed the suit waist up, removed the turtle neck vest, and voila! What remains is a simple head swap and buckle on the waist belt with pouches, and we're done.

Many people complained about her granny boobies when preview pics were shown prior to sales, but I attribute that to the vest underneath that seemed to 'thicken' the boobs, which were accentuated by the bondage straps around them. I hope you agree that with the turtle neck vest removed, and a head swap, the resultant figure is pretty decent looking. There's this Ultraviolet vibe on her, a white ninja assassin who, sadly, can't hold her blades. But she's so quick that the placement of her open palm on the blade handle is all anyone alive had ever seen (nice cover up).





When pre-sale pics were shown, I noticed that the front zipper stretched from the neck all the way to in-between of the legs, and even seemed to make a turn right under and continued up her butt behind. I thought it was an interesting detail, but alas, the real product isn't so, as there are stitches across the zipper right under the... sweet valley...? Damn, need more phrases to replace the 6-letter word starting with "vag-". Anyway, I still like how the zip can go all the way down, leaving behind a sensuous slit of a neck line that bungee dives down under.

I've already mentioned that the ballerina feet looks cool but totally impractical, for they can't really support the figure well. I though that by removing all the clutter of the cylinders, straps and hoses, the balance of the figure would improve, but alas, it takes much patience to get the figure to stand, and I do blame it on the loose ankle ball joints that the figure came with. 3A did forsee this problem and compensated with a typical 1/6 figure stand. Personally I prefer posing her next to someone / something that can provide some extra support inconspicuously...




Let's not forget the vest, which can be used somewhere, somehow too. For me I thought the TQ Princess managed to pull it off quite well, with the tube dress going over it. Less revealing can be sexy too.








So that about sums up what happened to the Whitemother of mine. I hope to come up with uses for the cylinders, gas mask and hoses, but hey, there are probably customisers out there who can make better use of them than myself, who can only bash. The good thing about 1/6 is really that almost all their parts / accessories can be swapped, especially among products from the same company. Sometimes, a simple swap can make a figure look really different.


Above, my 3A ladies so far. White and black behind, colours in front. Seems Cherry Bomb is about to get shipped, so I'll be needing some space in the front row...!

1 comments:

Very well explained. I bought 2 Supreme nom figs: 1 black 1 white at cheap price about $60 each and kinda regretted because the real figs do not look as nice as ones on pics. I am planning to swap the head like what you did but with realistic head sculpt. Not too sure how is the effect though. Thanks to your ideas, I will try it out the way you described when I got the time.

Post a Comment