Friday, January 6, 2012

ThreeA GID Nabler


GID (Glow In the Dark) Nabler was delivered to my home couple of days after New Year's Day. Truth be told, I was more excited about winning the Best Photo of the Week for Vox Vol. 1 No. 16 than actually receiving the carded figure. Have no love for Nabler heads (didn't buy any from Bambaland either) so... I'm happy since it looked kinda cool and it can't be bought (had to be won from 3A as a prize) so there shouldn't be more than 50 people out there with it, yet.


Above, the photo that won me this prize. I was thinking to myself, Damn, these 1/12 TK Hornets really is a bundle of joy... waitaminut... a bundle of joy! And hence the concept for the photograph was born (no pun intended)... Had to throw in a WWRp JEA Square to complete the family picture as a toy / plaything for the kid.



Anyway, since I had no love for the Nabler, and got cartjacked 3 times for XXX'mas Lolli, I immediately put it up for a trade. I'm glad a fellow collector from the states decided to go through with it. Now I'm really looking forward to Lolli. Though I'm not too excited about the new ankle hinges and bicep cuts, I'll reserve my judgement until I have the figure in hand.

 

Gonna drop him at the Post Office tomorrow morning to book him a first class ticket to USA. Bye Nabler!

0 comments:

Post a Comment